Thursday, February 20, 2014

SLOGAN T-SHIRT

CARE  - Kristiana V
Photos by May Chan

Finally I am back with an outfit post! This is a bit of a picture heavy post, so make sure you click to see the rest of the photos, as well as the outfit details! I wore this combination (minus the heels) for like 3 consecutive days, which is very unlike me, but I simply had no time or ideas for anything else. I figured it was about time to show it on the blog. Adding a blazer to any look will instantly smarten it up, which is great if you are wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans. While shooting these photos with May, it was really windy and we were both freezing (hence the red nose and hands) and today I had to stay in bed because I caught a cold :( #bloggerproblems #sacrifice
Tomorrow is quite a busy day for me, with business law lectures/tutorials, group meetings and a blogger event in London at the evening, so I really need to get better! I hope that you like this outfit and the item details are at the bottom of the post. Enjoy! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment